PET Program, Paul Scherrer Institute, Würenlingen and Villigen, 5232 Villigen PSI, Switzerland
Fasciculation of Granule Cell Neurites is Responsible for the Perpendicular Orientation of Small Inhibitory Interneurons in Mouse Cerebellar Microexplant Cultures In Vitro
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1460–1471, July 1995
How to Cite
Magyar-Lehmann, S., Frei, T. and Schachner, M. (1995), Fasciculation of Granule Cell Neurites is Responsible for the Perpendicular Orientation of Small Inhibitory Interneurons in Mouse Cerebellar Microexplant Cultures In Vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1460–1471. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01141.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 21 June 1994, revised 26 August 1994, accepted 24 January 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!