Human Motor Planning, Motor Programming, and Use of New Task-relevant Information with Different Apraxic Syndromes
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1536–1547, July 1995
How to Cite
Platz, T. and Mauritz, K.-H. (1995), Human Motor Planning, Motor Programming, and Use of New Task-relevant Information with Different Apraxic Syndromes. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1536–1547. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01149.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 1 September 1994, revised 3 January 1995, accepted 8 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!