The Entorhinal Cortex Entrains Fast CA1 Hippocampal Oscillations in the Anaesthetized Guinea-pig: Role of the Monosynaptic Component of the Perforant Path
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1548–1557, July 1995
How to Cite
Charpak, S., Paré, D. and Llinás, R. (1995), The Entorhinal Cortex Entrains Fast CA1 Hippocampal Oscillations in the Anaesthetized Guinea-pig: Role of the Monosynaptic Component of the Perforant Path. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1548–1557. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01150.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 7 October 1994, revised 3 January 1995, accepted 10 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!