University Laboratory of Physiology, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PT, UK
Properties of K+ Conductances in Cat Retinal Ganglion Cells During the Period of Activity-mediated Refinements in Retinofugal Pathways
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1558–1568, July 1995
How to Cite
Skaliora, I., Robinson, D. W., Scobey, R. P. and Chalupa, L. M. (1995), Properties of K+ Conductances in Cat Retinal Ganglion Cells During the Period of Activity-mediated Refinements in Retinofugal Pathways. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1558–1568. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01151.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 25 November 1994, revised 14 February 1995, accepted 16 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!