The Rate of Wallerian Degeneration in Cultured Neurons from Wild Type and C57BL/WldS Mice Depends on Time in Culture and may be Extended in the Presence of Elevated K+ Levels
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1596–1602, July 1995
How to Cite
Buckmaster, E. A., Perry, V. H. and Brown, M. C. (1995), The Rate of Wallerian Degeneration in Cultured Neurons from Wild Type and C57BL/WldS Mice Depends on Time in Culture and may be Extended in the Presence of Elevated K+ Levels. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1596–1602. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01155.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 December 1994, revised 10 February 1995, accepted 24 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!