The Rate of Wallerian Degeneration in Cultured Neurons from Wild Type and C57BL/WldS Mice Depends on Time in Culture and may be Extended in the Presence of Elevated K+ Levels
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 1596–1602, July 1995
How to Cite
Buckmaster, E. A., Perry, V. H. and Brown, M. C. (1995), The Rate of Wallerian Degeneration in Cultured Neurons from Wild Type and C57BL/WldS Mice Depends on Time in Culture and may be Extended in the Presence of Elevated K+ Levels. European Journal of Neuroscience, 7: 1596–1602. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1995.tb01155.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 December 1994, revised 10 February 1995, accepted 24 February 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!