Effects of Glutamate Application on the Rhythm of Low Magnesium-induced Epileptiform Activity in Hippocampal Slices of Guinea-pigs
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2137–2148, October 1996
How to Cite
Lücke, A., Köhling, R. and Speckmann, E.-J. (1996), Effects of Glutamate Application on the Rhythm of Low Magnesium-induced Epileptiform Activity in Hippocampal Slices of Guinea-pigs. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2137–2148. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb00735.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 5 February 1996, revised 20 May 1996, accepted 30 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!