Departamento de Fisiologia y Farmacologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Alcala de Henares, E-28871 Madrid, Spain
Pre- and Post-synaptic Actions of 5-Hydroxytryptamine in the Rat Lumbar Dorsal Horn In Vitro: Implications for Somatosensory Transmission
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2188–2197, October 1996
How to Cite
Lopez-Garcia, J. A. and King, A. E. (1996), Pre- and Post-synaptic Actions of 5-Hydroxytryptamine in the Rat Lumbar Dorsal Horn In Vitro: Implications for Somatosensory Transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2188–2197. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb00740.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 22 January 1996, revised 28 May 1996, accepted 19 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!