Improved Motor Function of Denervated Rat Hindlimb Muscles Induced by Embryonic Spinal Cord Grafts
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 2198–2203, October 1996
How to Cite
Nógrádi, A. and Vrbová, G. (1996), Improved Motor Function of Denervated Rat Hindlimb Muscles Induced by Embryonic Spinal Cord Grafts. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2198–2203. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb00741.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 31 January 1996, revised 9 May 1996, accepted 14 June 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!