Differential Temporal Evolution of Post-Training Changes in Regional Brain Glucose Metabolism Induced by Repeated Spatial Discrimination Training in Mice: Visualization of the Memory Consolidation Process?
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 2348–2360, November 1996
How to Cite
Bontempi, B., Jaffard, R. and Destrade, C. (1996), Differential Temporal Evolution of Post-Training Changes in Regional Brain Glucose Metabolism Induced by Repeated Spatial Discrimination Training in Mice: Visualization of the Memory Consolidation Process?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2348–2360. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01198.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 21 March 1996, revised 19 June 1996, accepted 1 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!