Immortalized Hypothalamic Neurons Express Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors Positively Coupled to Cyclic AMP Formation
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 2407–2415, November 1996
How to Cite
Sortino, M. A., Aleppo, G., Copani, A., Casabona, G., Nicoletti, F., Ventra, C., Kuhn, R., Knöpfel, T., Malitschek, B. and Canonico, P. L. (1996), Immortalized Hypothalamic Neurons Express Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors Positively Coupled to Cyclic AMP Formation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2407–2415. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01204.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 29 April 1996, revised 1996, accepted 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!