Section of Physiology, Department of Biomedical Sciences, University of Modena, Modena, Italy
Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor a6 Subunit mRNA is Selectively Concentrated in Catecholaminergic Nuclei of the Rat Brain
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 11, pages 2428–2439, November 1996
How to Cite
Le Novere, N., Zoli, M. and Changeux, J.-P. (1996), Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor a6 Subunit mRNA is Selectively Concentrated in Catecholaminergic Nuclei of the Rat Brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2428–2439. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01206.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 4 June 1996, revised 12 July 1996, accepted 12 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!