Molecular Neurobiology Laboratory, Salk Institute, 10010 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Leukaemia Inhibitory Factor or Related Factors Promote the Differentiation of Neuronal and Astrocytic Precursors within the Developing Murine Spinal Cord
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 291–299, February 1996
How to Cite
Richards, L. J., Kilpatrick, T. J., Dutton, R., Tan, S.-S., Gearing, D. P., Bartlett, P. F. and Murphy, M. (1996), Leukaemia Inhibitory Factor or Related Factors Promote the Differentiation of Neuronal and Astrocytic Precursors within the Developing Murine Spinal Cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 291–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01213.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 17 October 1994, revised 3 July 1995, accepted 18 August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!