Chronic Alterations in Dopaminergic Neurotransmission Produce a Persistent Elevation of ΔFosB-like Protein(s) in both the Rodent and Primate Striatum
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 365–381, February 1996
How to Cite
Doucet, J.-P., Nakabeppu, Y., Bedard, P. J., Hope, B. T., Nestler, E. J., Jasmin, B. J., Chen, J.-S., Ladarola, M. J., St-Jean, M., Wigle, N., Blanchet, P., Grondin, R. and Robertson, G. S. (1996), Chronic Alterations in Dopaminergic Neurotransmission Produce a Persistent Elevation of ΔFosB-like Protein(s) in both the Rodent and Primate Striatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 365–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01220.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 29 May 1995, revised 15 September 1995, accepted 20 September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!