Effects of the Uncompetitive NMDA Receptor Antagonist Memantine on Hippocampal Long-term Potentiation, Short-term Exploratory Modulation and Spatial Memory in Awake, Freely Moving Rats
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 565–571, March 1996
How to Cite
Barnes, C. A., Danysz, W. and Parsons, C. G. (1996), Effects of the Uncompetitive NMDA Receptor Antagonist Memantine on Hippocampal Long-term Potentiation, Short-term Exploratory Modulation and Spatial Memory in Awake, Freely Moving Rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 565–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01241.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 16 June 1995, revised 2 October 1995, accepted 17 October 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!