Immunocytochemical Visualization of the mG1uR1 a Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor at Synapses of Corticothalamic Terminals Originating from Area 17 of the Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1061–1071, June 1996
How to Cite
Vidnyánszky, Z., Görcs, T. J., Négyessy, L., Borostyánköi, Z., Kuhn, R., Knöpfel, T. and Hámori, J. (1996), Immunocytochemical Visualization of the mG1uR1 a Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor at Synapses of Corticothalamic Terminals Originating from Area 17 of the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1061–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01273.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 December 1994, revised 13 April 1995, accepted 29 November 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!