Department of Neurology, University of Glasgow, Institute of Neurological Sciences, Southern General Hospital, Glasgow G51 4TF, UK
The Effects of Neonatal Dorsal Root Section on the Survival and Dendritic Development of Lumbar Motoneurons in the Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1072–1077, June 1996
How to Cite
O'Hanlon, G. M. and Lowrie, M. B. (1996), The Effects of Neonatal Dorsal Root Section on the Survival and Dendritic Development of Lumbar Motoneurons in the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1072–1077. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01274.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 16 August 1995, revised 13 December 1995, accepted 15 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!