Department of Anatomy, University of the Saarland, D-66421 Homburg, Germany
BDNF and NT-3, but not NGF, Prevent Axotomy-induced Death of Rat Corticospinal Neurons In Vivo
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1167–1175, June 1996
How to Cite
Giehl, K. M. and Tetzlaff, W. (1996), BDNF and NT-3, but not NGF, Prevent Axotomy-induced Death of Rat Corticospinal Neurons In Vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1167–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01284.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 10 July 1995, revised 4 December 1995, accepted 10 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!