Pre-exposure to Subtoxic Levels Prevents Kainic Acid Lesions in Organotypic Hippocampal Slice Cultures: Effects of Kainic Acid on Parvalbumin-immunoreactive Neurons and Expression of Heat Shock Protein 72 Following the Induction of Tolerance
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1209–1219, June 1996
How to Cite
Best, N., Sundström, L. E., Mitchell, J. and Wheal, H. V. (1996), Pre-exposure to Subtoxic Levels Prevents Kainic Acid Lesions in Organotypic Hippocampal Slice Cultures: Effects of Kainic Acid on Parvalbumin-immunoreactive Neurons and Expression of Heat Shock Protein 72 Following the Induction of Tolerance. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1209–1219. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01289.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 3 November 1995, accepted 10 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!