Tierphysiologie, Universität Tubingen, Auf der Morgenstelle 28, D-72076 Tübingen, Germany
Lemniscal Input to Identified Neurons of the Central Nucleus of Mouse Inferior Colliculus: an Intracellular Brain Slice Study
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1231–1239, June 1996
How to Cite
Wagner, T. (1996), Lemniscal Input to Identified Neurons of the Central Nucleus of Mouse Inferior Colliculus: an Intracellular Brain Slice Study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1231–1239. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01291.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 October 1995, revised 29 December 1995, accepted 18 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!