Department of Physiology, University of München, Pettenkoferstrasse 12, D-80336 München, Germany
Diversity of Postsynaptic Amplitude and Failure Probability of Unitary Excitatory Synapses between CA3 and CA1 Cells in the Rat Hippocampus
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1265–1274, June 1996
How to Cite
Raastad, M. and Lipowski, R. (1996), Diversity of Postsynaptic Amplitude and Failure Probability of Unitary Excitatory Synapses between CA3 and CA1 Cells in the Rat Hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1265–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01295.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 29 June 1995, revised 10 November 1995, accepted 22 January 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!