Department of Pharmacology, Royal Free Hospital Medical School, London NW3 2PF, UK
Spectral Plasticity of H1 Horizontal Cells in Carp Retina: Independent Modulation by Dopamine and Light-adaptation
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1571–1579, August 1996
How to Cite
Djamgoz, M. B. A., Fitzgerald, E. M. and Yamada, M. (1996), Spectral Plasticity of H1 Horizontal Cells in Carp Retina: Independent Modulation by Dopamine and Light-adaptation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1571–1579. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01302.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 8 August 1995, revised 6 February 1996, accepted 7 February 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!