Consorzio Mario Negri Sud, Chieti, Italy
Long-term Survival of Retina Optic Nerve Section in Adult Ganglion Cells Following bcl-2 Transgenic Mice
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1735–1745, August 1996
How to Cite
Cenni, M. C., Bonfanti, L., Martinou, J.-C., Ratto, G. M., Strettoi, E. and Maffei, L. b. (1996), Long-term Survival of Retina Optic Nerve Section in Adult Ganglion Cells Following bcl-2 Transgenic Mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1735–1745. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01317.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 27 December 1995, revised 8 March 1996, accepted 20 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!