Bilateral 6-Hydroxydopamine-induced Lesion of the Nigrostriatal Dopamine Pathway Reproduces the Effects of Unilateral Lesion on Substance P but not on Enkephalin Expression in Rat Basal Ganglia
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1746–1757, August 1996
How to Cite
Salin*, P., Hajji, M. D. and Goff, L. K.-l. (1996), Bilateral 6-Hydroxydopamine-induced Lesion of the Nigrostriatal Dopamine Pathway Reproduces the Effects of Unilateral Lesion on Substance P but not on Enkephalin Expression in Rat Basal Ganglia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1746–1757. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01318.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 27 December 1995, revised 12 March 1996, accepted 26 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!