Relation Between Cutaneous Receptive Fields and Muscle Afferent Input to Climbing Fibres Projecting to the Cerebellar C3 Zone in the Cat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 1769–1779, August 1996
How to Cite
Jörntell, H., Garwicz, M. and Ekerot, C.-F. (1996), Relation Between Cutaneous Receptive Fields and Muscle Afferent Input to Climbing Fibres Projecting to the Cerebellar C3 Zone in the Cat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1769–1779. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01320.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 17 November 1995, revised 19 March 1996, accepted 27 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!