Effects of NMDA Receptor Blockade in the Developing Rat Somatosensory Cortex on the Expression of the Glia-derived Extracellular Matrix Glycoprotein Tenascin-C
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1793–1802, September 1996
How to Cite
Mitrovic, N., Mohajeri, H. and Schachner, M. (1996), Effects of NMDA Receptor Blockade in the Developing Rat Somatosensory Cortex on the Expression of the Glia-derived Extracellular Matrix Glycoprotein Tenascin-C. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1793–1802. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01323.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 3 May 1995, revised 27 December 1995, accepted 15 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!