Chronic Infusion of Nerve Growth Factor into Rat Striatum Increases Cholinergic Markers and Inhibits Striatal Neuronal Discharge Rate
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1822–1832, September 1996
How to Cite
Förander, P., Söderström, S., Humpel, C. and Strömberg, I. (1996), Chronic Infusion of Nerve Growth Factor into Rat Striatum Increases Cholinergic Markers and Inhibits Striatal Neuronal Discharge Rate. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1822–1832. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01326.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 12 December 1995, revised 12 March 1996, accepted 20 March 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!