Transient Brain Ischaemia Provokes Ca2+, PIP2 and Calpain Responses Prior to Delayed Neuronal Death in Monkeys
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1932–1944, September 1996
How to Cite
Yamashima, T., Saido, T. C., Takita, M., Miyazawa, A., Yamano, J., Miyakawa, A., Nishijyo, H., Yamashita, J., Kawashima, S., Ono, T. and Yoshioka, T. (1996), Transient Brain Ischaemia Provokes Ca2+, PIP2 and Calpain Responses Prior to Delayed Neuronal Death in Monkeys. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1932–1944. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01337.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 23 January 1996, revised 3 April 1996, accepted 15 April 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!