Department of Nuclear Medicine and Radiology, Institute of Development, Ageing and Cancer, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan
Activation of Multi-modal Cortical Areas Underlies Short-term Memory
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1965–1971, September 1996
How to Cite
Klingberg, T., Kawashima, R. and Roland, P. E. (1996), Activation of Multi-modal Cortical Areas Underlies Short-term Memory. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1965–1971. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01340.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 February 1996, revised 25 April, accepted 10 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!