Department of Experimental Psychology, Downing Street, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 3EB, UK
Evidence for Functional Differences between Entopeduncular Nucleus and Substantia Nigra: Effects of APV (DL-2-amino-5-phosphonovaleric acid) Microinfusion on Reaction Time Performance in the Rat
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 9, pages 1972–1982, September 1996
How to Cite
Baunez, C. and Amalric, M. (1996), Evidence for Functional Differences between Entopeduncular Nucleus and Substantia Nigra: Effects of APV (DL-2-amino-5-phosphonovaleric acid) Microinfusion on Reaction Time Performance in the Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1972–1982. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01341.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 13 January 1996, revised 9 April 1996, accepted 8 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!