Center for Neurobiology and Behavior, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 722 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
Synapsin-like Molecules in Aplysia punctata and Helix pomatia: Identification and Distribution in the Nervous System and During the Formation of Synaptic Contacts In Vitro
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2530–2543, December 1996
How to Cite
Cibelli, G., Ghirardi, M., Onofri, F., Casadio, A., Benfenati, F., Montarolo, P. G. and Vitiello, F. (1996), Synapsin-like Molecules in Aplysia punctata and Helix pomatia: Identification and Distribution in the Nervous System and During the Formation of Synaptic Contacts In Vitro. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2530–2543. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01547.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 20 March 1996, revised 26 July 1996, accepted 2 August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!