The authors are grateful to Dr A. Tobin for providing the GAD67, rat cDNA. They also thank A. Legrand for technical assistance, J.-R. Teilhac for photographic work, Dr I. Chaudieu for critical comments, M. Anoal for her support and Dr L. Salhi for the correcting the manuscript. This research was funded by the IRME (Institut pour la Recherche sur la Moelle Epinière) and the AFM (Association Françise contre les Myopathies). A. D. is the recipient of an ME fellowship.
Biphasic Response of Spinal GABAergic Neurons after a Lumbar Rhizotomy in the Adult Rat
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2553–2563, December 1996
How to Cite
Dumoulin, A., Alonso, G., Privat, A. and Feldblum, S. (1996), Biphasic Response of Spinal GABAergic Neurons after a Lumbar Rhizotomy in the Adult Rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2553–2563. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01549.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 5 March 1996, revised 1 July 1996, uccepted 26 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!