Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, UNAM, Mexico
NMDA and Kainate-evoked Release of Nitric Oxide and Classical Transmitters in the Rat Striatum: In Vivo Evidence that Nitric Oxide May Play a Neuroprotective Role
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2619–2634, December 1996
How to Cite
Kendrick, K. M., Guevara-Guzman, R., de la Riva, C., Christensen, J., Østergaard, K. and Emson, P. C. (1996), NMDA and Kainate-evoked Release of Nitric Oxide and Classical Transmitters in the Rat Striatum: In Vivo Evidence that Nitric Oxide May Play a Neuroprotective Role. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2619–2634. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01557.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 10 April 1996, revised 5 August 1996, accepted 12 August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!