Developmental Study of N-Methyl-d-Aspartate-induced Firing Activity and Whole-cell Currents in Nucleus Tractus Solitarii Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 12, pages 2748–2752, December 1996
How to Cite
Vincent, A., Jean, A. and Tell, F. (1996), Developmental Study of N-Methyl-d-Aspartate-induced Firing Activity and Whole-cell Currents in Nucleus Tractus Solitarii Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 2748–2752. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01569.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 1 March 1996, revised 20 June 1996, accepted 12 July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!