Contrasting Effects of Chronic Clozapine, SeroquelTM (ICI 204,636) and Haloperidol Administration on ΔFosB-like Immunoreactivity in the Rodent Forebrain
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 927–936, May 1996
How to Cite
Vahid-Ansari, F., Nakabeppu, Y. and Robertson, G. S. (1996), Contrasting Effects of Chronic Clozapine, SeroquelTM (ICI 204,636) and Haloperidol Administration on ΔFosB-like Immunoreactivity in the Rodent Forebrain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 927–936. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01579.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 25 August 1995, revised 5 November 1995, accepted 1 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!