Departments of Zoology and Surgery, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4, Canada
Increased Expression of BDNF and trkB mRNA in Rat Facial Motoneurons after Axotomy
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 1018–1029, May 1996
How to Cite
Kobayashi, N. R., Bedard, A. M., Hincke, M. T. and Tetzlaff, W. (1996), Increased Expression of BDNF and trkB mRNA in Rat Facial Motoneurons after Axotomy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 8: 1018–1029. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1996.tb01588.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 31 January 1995, revised 19 October 1995, accepted 20 December 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!