Basolateral Amygdala Lesions Block the Memory-enhancing Effect of Glucocorticoid Administration in the Dorsal Hippocampus of Rats
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 76–83, January 1997
How to Cite
Roozendaal, B. and McGaugh, J. L. (1997), Basolateral Amygdala Lesions Block the Memory-enhancing Effect of Glucocorticoid Administration in the Dorsal Hippocampus of Rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 76–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01355.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 5 June 1996, revised 19 August 1996, accepted 28 August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!