5-Hydroxytryptamine Induces TIS8/egr-1 and c-fos Expression in PC12 Cells. Involvement of Tyrosine Protein Phosphorylation
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 84–92, January 1997
How to Cite
Humblot, N., Esteve, L., Burgun, C., Aunis, D. and Zwiller, J. (1997), 5-Hydroxytryptamine Induces TIS8/egr-1 and c-fos Expression in PC12 Cells. Involvement of Tyrosine Protein Phosphorylation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 84–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01356.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 4 March 1996, revised 29 July 1996, accepted 28 August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!