Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 56, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
Vulnerability of Midbrain Dopaminergic Neurons in Calbindin-D28k-deficient Mice: Lack of Evidence for a Neuroprotective Role of Endogenous Calbindin in MPTPtreated and Weaver Mice
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 120–127, January 1997
How to Cite
Airaksinen, M. S., Thoenen, H. and Meyer, M. (1997), Vulnerability of Midbrain Dopaminergic Neurons in Calbindin-D28k-deficient Mice: Lack of Evidence for a Neuroprotective Role of Endogenous Calbindin in MPTPtreated and Weaver Mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 120–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01360.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 28 May 1996, revised 4 September 1996, accepted 9 September 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!