Institute of Biotechnology, University of Helsinki, P.O. Box 56, 00014 Helsinki, Finland
Vulnerability of Midbrain Dopaminergic Neurons in Calbindin-D28k-deficient Mice: Lack of Evidence for a Neuroprotective Role of Endogenous Calbindin in MPTPtreated and Weaver Mice
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 120–127, January 1997
How to Cite
Airaksinen, M. S., Thoenen, H. and Meyer, M. (1997), Vulnerability of Midbrain Dopaminergic Neurons in Calbindin-D28k-deficient Mice: Lack of Evidence for a Neuroprotective Role of Endogenous Calbindin in MPTPtreated and Weaver Mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 120–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01360.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 28 May 1996, revised 4 September 1996, accepted 9 September 1996.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!