Brain Research Laboratories, Health Science Centre, Victoria Campus, 375 South Street, London, Ontario, N6A 4G5, Canada
Oligodendrocyte-type 2 Astrocyte Progenitors Use a Metalloendoprotease to Spread and Migrate on CNS Myelin
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 151–162, January 1997
How to Cite
Amberger, V. R., Avellana-Adalid, V., Hensel, T., Evercooren, A. B.-V. and Schwab, M. E. (1997), Oligodendrocyte-type 2 Astrocyte Progenitors Use a Metalloendoprotease to Spread and Migrate on CNS Myelin. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 151–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01363.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 29 April 1996, revised 2 August 1996, accepted 16 September 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!