Experience-dependent Facilitating Effect of Corticosterone on Spatial Memory Formation in the Water Maze
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 637–642, April 1997
How to Cite
Sandi, C., Loscertales, M. and Guaza, C. (1997), Experience-dependent Facilitating Effect of Corticosterone on Spatial Memory Formation in the Water Maze. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 637–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01412.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received U September 1996, accepted 31 October 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!