Department of Physiology, Trinity College, Dublin, Irish Republic
Importance of the Different |β Subunits in the Membrane Expression of the α1A and α2 Calcium Channel Subunits: Studies Using a Depolarization-sensitive α1A Antibody
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 749–759, April 1997
How to Cite
Brice, N. L., Berrow, N. S., Campbell, V., Page, K. M., Brickley, K., Tedder, I. and Dolphin, A. C. (1997), Importance of the Different |β Subunits in the Membrane Expression of the α1A and α2 Calcium Channel Subunits: Studies Using a Depolarization-sensitive α1A Antibody. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 749–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01423.x
2Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, London, UK
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 September 1996, revised IS November 1996, accepted 22 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!