Sequential Role of Hippocampus and Amygdala, Entorhinal Cortex and Parietal Cortex in Formation and Retrieval of Memory for Inhibitory Avoidance in Rats
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 786–793, April 1997
How to Cite
Izquierdo, I., Quillfeldt, J. A., Zanatta, M. S., Quevedo, J., Schaeffer, E., Schmitz, P. K. and Medina, J. H. (1997), Sequential Role of Hippocampus and Amygdala, Entorhinal Cortex and Parietal Cortex in Formation and Retrieval of Memory for Inhibitory Avoidance in Rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 786–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01427.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 13 August 1996, revised I1 October 1996, accepted 22 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!