Spontaneous and Repetitive Calcium Transients in C2C12 Mouse Myotubes during In Vitro Myogenesis
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 800–808, April 1997
How to Cite
Lorenzon, P., Giovannelli, A., Ragozzino, D., Eusebi, F. and Ruzzier, F. (1997), Spontaneous and Repetitive Calcium Transients in C2C12 Mouse Myotubes during In Vitro Myogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 800–808. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01429.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 September 1996, revised 18 November 1996, accepted 22 November 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!