Institut für Neurophysiologie, Universität Köln, Robert-Koch-Strasse 39, D-50931 Köln, Germany
Development of G Protein-mediated Ca2+ Channel Regulation in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell-derived Neurons
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 824–832, April 1997
How to Cite
Strübing, C., Rohwedel, J., Ahnert-Hilger, G., Wiedenmann, B., Hescheler, J. and Wobus, A. M. (1997), Development of G Protein-mediated Ca2+ Channel Regulation in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell-derived Neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 824–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01432.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 13 May 1996, revised 29 November 1996, accepted 9 December 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!