Excitatory Convergence of Y and Non-Y Information Channels on Single Neurons in the PMLS Area, a Motion Area of the Cat Visual Cortex
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 921–933, May 1997
How to Cite
Wang, C., Dreher, B., Huxlin, K. R. and Burke, W. (1997), Excitatory Convergence of Y and Non-Y Information Channels on Single Neurons in the PMLS Area, a Motion Area of the Cat Visual Cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 921–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01443.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 11 October 1996, revised 25 October 1996, accepted 16 December 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!