Renal Division, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 75 Francis Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Neuronal and Glial Glutamate Transporters Possess an SH-based Redox Regulatory Mechanism
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1236–1243, June 1997
How to Cite
Trotti, D., Rizzini, B. L., Rossi, D., Haugeto, O., Racagni, G., Danbolt, N. C. and Volterra, A. (1997), Neuronal and Glial Glutamate Transporters Possess an SH-based Redox Regulatory Mechanism. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 1236–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01478.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 28 October 1996, revised 24 January 1997, accepted 31 January 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!