Most of the experiments were performed at the Centre for Visual Science (Australian National University, Canberra, Australia)
How Reliably Does a Neuron in the Visual Motion Pathway of fhe Fly Encode Behaviourally Relevant Information?
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1365–1374, July 1997
How to Cite
Warzecha, A.-K. and Egelhaaf, M. (1997), How Reliably Does a Neuron in the Visual Motion Pathway of fhe Fly Encode Behaviourally Relevant Information?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 1365–1374. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01491.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 8 August 1996, revised 16 December 1996, accepted 6 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!