GABA- and Glutamate-evoked Responses in the Rat Ventral Pallidum are Modulated by Dopamine
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1397–1406, July 1997
How to Cite
Johnson, P. I. and Napier, T. C. (1997), GABA- and Glutamate-evoked Responses in the Rat Ventral Pallidum are Modulated by Dopamine. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 1397–1406. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01494.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 9 Decemher 1996, revised 15 Junuary 1997, accepted 7 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!