Voltage Oscillations in Xenopus Spinal Cord Neurons: Developmental Onset and Dependence on Co-activation of NMDA and 5HT Receptors
Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1473–1482, July 1997
How to Cite
Scrymgeour-Wedderburn, J. F., Reith, C. A. and Sillar, K. T. (1997), Voltage Oscillations in Xenopus Spinal Cord Neurons: Developmental Onset and Dependence on Co-activation of NMDA and 5HT Receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 9: 1473–1482. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.1997.tb01501.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2006
- Received 29 August 1996, revised 14 January 1997, accepted 12 February 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!